Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lets Do Launch

Blogging is new for me. I am one of very few people I know that does not have a blog. I have friends that have blogs that are funny, poignant and instructive. I don't have grand expectations that this blog will be any of those. Instead it will be about food. About the food I cook for myself and others, trying to eek out a living in the food world. There are also lots of blogs about food. About food that is better and more creative than mine.

My food is not ostentatious or has a lot of ingredients. It is simple food, that I want to eat and makes those eating with me say yum. I use butter, it's organic. I use meat, pasture fed and humanely raised. I want the food you eat to make your body work better. Most of all I want the food I cook to be memorable and to keep you coming back for more.

So away we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is wonderful. You are way too bashful in your first entry - you're food is so delicious and it's healthy so I feel good after I eat it! I can't wait to steal some meal ideas from you. I know that when I make them they won't be anywhere near as good as yours, but they'll still be healthy (and save me from trying to figure out what to make for dinner).
    Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete