Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Bakestravaganza

Baking is my first love, so I got really excited when I was asked to make Thanksgiving dessert for three family events. For me, baking is a labor of love. Baking can seem daunting to some, given it's rigid precision. I love it though, every single 1/4 of a teaspoon. This Thanksgiving I made two different desserts that were extremely easy, delicious and look great too - Creme Caramel Bread Pudding and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Both Recipes are from Epicurious.com.

Fear not friends! Even those overwhelmed by names like "creme" will be receiving praises from their loved ones too! The only addition I would make to the bread pudding would be to add either Grand Marnier or Bourbon, to the tune of 2 teaspoons or even a whole tablespoon if you're holiday spirit is at full tilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment